Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Lirik Lagu Brand New day - Gerhana Ska Cinta

Who don't know 
How much I love you 
A brand new day 
And I shall kiss you 
And please tell me baby 
That you love me to 
Cause you smile make me crazy 
I don't know what to do 


All I need is a love 

That can last for long 
So please put your arms around me baby 
And just say I love you 



I'll never disappoint you 

I'll never break your heart in two 
I can't never ever sleep 
If you're feeling sad 
I'll never break your heart

All I need is a love 
That can last for long 
So please put your arms around me baby 
And just say I love you 



I'll never disappoint you 

I'll never break your heart in two 
I can't never ever sleep 
If you're feeling sad 
I'll never break your heart

2 comments:

  1. this is my fav song from GSC. zman skolah dlu rjin 'jam' lgu ni...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, mine too.. lagu ni someone nyanyi kat i..huhu..zaman sekolah..budak ska..terbaik..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...